Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Poor world got burdened by the Japanese writing systems. At least they can create beautiful calligraphy.

@Renko Dude lived one life of pure sadness , the second one was torture and now it's misery- I would find it strange that he wasn't edgy

@1059212

I don't have any problems with it if said humans deserved it. But these 3 dudes are just some unlucky hunters that MC captured for questioning.

I don't see any reason why they have to be killed afterwards.

😑

Weren't these the hunters that sold out him and his mom to the knights?

Dex-chan lover
@Renko Replying simply for reference of future readers.

I'm not sure if these hunters sold the mom to the knights. Translation was iffy.
But they certainly were discussing finding the baby and selling it to the church, or slavers, whoever paid best.

So, no. Not just 3 unlucky hunters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Renko How is killing humans who deserve it considered edgy? Those 3 captured his mother and let her be burned to death, not only that but they wanted to sell him to the highest bidder. That's called revenge and quite frankly justice. If this mc wanted to burn down the entire world and slaughter god himself then I wouldn't stop him, he should be allowed to at least do that much after what he's been put through.

Dex-chan lover
lmao between being albino pale, the blush stickers, and that ridiculous red/violet heterochromia, homie looks like a fucking clown

Users who are viewing this thread