Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Is that you ainz-sama? Or is it arc? Or that one from some manhwa?

@yldDavid all the undead are drawn to mc and her mother is also one so if it's fucked up it's not because she is secretly not amused :D

Dex-chan lover
For a story about a murderous vampire child cursed by god himself, this is oddly wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
Looking cool Boneman!

Imagine what a simple spelling mistake may turn this into ...
the author is asking for a blood bath i'm telling you XD

@Mazirak0 if ur asking abt the novel, ur looking at the end of chap 5, and extremely early chap 6 in WN (not sure how much of a difference between the ln and wn is but from wat i can see from the manga only a little if any, seen mangas stray from novels a little bit) heres the link to chap 5 https://www.lightnovelbastion.com/release.php?p=347 and van actually becomes broken af (power wise) later on mainly because of his attribute and mana, and 100 million is low comparing to his current mana in the novel (as in most recent chapters translated)

Edit: I should mention some somewhat important world building was skipped in terms of gods though i am not sure if the manga is gonna cover it.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos
that is because the sidestory about the other reincarnators haven't appeared yet.

@Gianoria
Hard to do since he got the affection of the girl the MC saved. Really really hard to not hate him.

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i want boneman to evolve to ghost rider xD sry i know this is manga and not marvel :x

Fed-Kun's army
@forecast

She didn't start to date him because she thought he was the one who saved her in her previous life.
When she first thought that he was Van, she came to him to say thanks. Then, as they worked together, she got to know him and fall for him.
And when she told him about why she first approached him, he cleared the misunderstanding right away.
It's just that by that point, she was already in love with Hiroto, so it didn't really change anything.

Just because Van saved her doesn't mean that she had to fall for him.
And she fell for Hiroto after knowing him for several years, and not because she thought he was Van.

So he didn't steal the girl.
As far as we know, she might have have fallen for him even if Van had been there.

(If you're wondering why she didn't try to find the real Van, she just assumed that he had refused Doltcorte's offer and that he had gone back to the reincarnation circle)

Dex-chan lover
The road to ultimate revenge againts those who wronged him and a useless God begins with slaughter.

Loved the novel so I hope the manga will do it justice.

I am about to finish the last released chapter of the ongoing novel (dont worry, i wont spoil anything), and i still dont understand why they choose this type of comical way to both, tell the story and the type of drawing.
I imagined this scene way more.... raw, i mean, he stayed one or two days locked inside the dark and cold cave eating worms and other insects and roots he found.
Well, my point is that i am a little bit dissapointed in the way that the manga is telling the stoy, it should have picked a darker theme

Users who are viewing this thread