Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Assassin's Dagger

Dex-chan lover
Huh, well, the ghoul class actually being shown was net new, which managed to stretch the battle with the adventures out to finish up in the next chapter probably.

Fed-Kun's army
this is how humans should be... greedy, lust, wicked, cunning-creature...

Fed-Kun's army
Ouh, this running on all fours looks just stupid and doesnt make sense if you are build like humans in stature... (and dont remember ever reading something about that in the LN) but other than that, yay, new chapter ^^

Fed-Kun's army
@Ironclad I'm sure assassins have to torture to get information on their target from time to time. Also, it's useful fort incapacitating or staggering the target for allies.

I certainly wouldn't keep only one enchanted pair of daggers on me given the diversity of missions and enemies.

@bk3k
I appreciate the MTL link and tried to read a bit and holy crap. I have a lot more respect for people who MTL translate and then fix up the translations. I've waited years for other stuff to get translated to completion (e.g. ISSTH, Coiling Dragon) so unless the translator drops it I don't think I'll put myself through that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wilhelm_Stenvall
if you are mistaking van-sama for the usual pacifist MC then you are terribly wrong
he is ruthless to his enemies because they will become his allies after they died

Aggregator gang
They running on all four is dumb, they probably did this for more unnecessary fan service, on the WN they say that male ghouls run on all four because their arms are longer, Basdia fight differently from them cause of that as well so no real reason to run like that.

Aggregator gang
i was lucky enough to read stellar transformation before getting to the end of coiling dragon

Dex-chan lover
grrrrrgrrrrgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Aggregator gang
@Niemand I follow the novel and
Many non "evil" Gods describe his soul as grotesque and pitiful. A normal person would probably go mad from looking at it directly and Evil Gods are terrified.

da

@yohane , well , i ma put him in the usual ruthless isekai mc , because the amount of ruthless isekai mc is milked out of the cow

Saving private Zadiris, the bestest of magical girls (at least in that universe).

Users who are viewing this thread