Yong Heng Zhi Zun - Ch. 78

Group Leader
is there no one that could pick this up other than those people here.. please? i mean the website is shady af to begin with and the quality is.. well it could be better ._.

when your site takes me back to cancer redirection ads from 2012 to read one chapter, you lost all respect from me honestly

Well isn't it against the terms for uploading, it's why the other sniper on some mangas isn't allowed to upload at all

Dex-chan lover
@ARX_7 normally such is the case but since this is TS we're talking i think there needs to be some debate with this since they're in the middle of fracturing. that said, RIP quality, and i hope whatever people that was doing this in TS would continue doing this because honestly, what the fuck did i just read?

@Wolvenworks I didn't mean the snipping, I couldn't remember the manga but I looked it up, spirit sword sovereign has the same problem. Another uploader who posts chapters trading more on their site and the site is full of cancerous adds, I'm saying that is the bit against terms not the snipping

@Wolvenworks the translation is correct... our team would have used other words but the meaning is almost the same for most sentences..
i found someone in the team who would take on the work again.. so i'll message Mazino0 about the recent development..
even tho my comment was kinda mean I also messaged Mazino0 directly explaining him the situation and thanked him for uploading the chapter while we have our issus..
we r probably going to redo the chapter tho, sorry for the wait and special sorry at Mazino0 for the work you did :/

Users who are viewing this thread