Yong Heng Zhi Zun - Ch. 82

Please don't stop this series, your translation blows the other one out of the water. It's as if it were done using google.

Fed-Kun's army
Better than other guy .
Not sure who will pick this up thought. :p

@Onepunchjoey
@Blackbird

those chapters got released becuase he already finished them earlyer, had not time to release them or something.. anyway he said he would stop releaseing more..
but my team is working on this series as well ? and we r the guys who used to release it at the time where it got updated more often...

@mazino0 just visited your site and I'll bookmark it.

Thanks for the series it would be best if you did the rest.

You're great translator

@mazino0
Please don't drop it, the other translation is beyond horrendous (kendo in a chinese manwha? "prefecture level swordsmanship"?)
It seems they have no idea about wuxia terminology and is just using automated generated translations at the level of google translator.
I'm not the type to diss on the effort of people scanlating series alone, but that one had no effort at all.

@xElfenlied
You're not the prefecture-level sword dudes are you? if not, it is ok.

@victorsant
who do u mean with prefecture-level sword dudes? ? we r the tras scanlation dudes who worked on this series since chapter 21 or so..

@xElfenLied, ohh the trashguys. Havent heard from u guys for a long time and the site is kinda gone. I thought u guys disbanded.

@mazino0 thanks a lot for your effort in translating this.

Now regarding the content of the chapter, ? which chapter was that second girl introduce again?

Dex-chan lover
@Onepunchjoey bah the other one TLs like a drunken mule. i mean seriously, "kendo"? at least Mazin seems to make some effort on making it readable lol

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how much time is supposed to have passed (though Xianxia stories tend to get a bit vague after a while, sticking with the whole immortality theme), he looks older.

Double-page supporter
I enjoy how people are still trying to jump him outside the secret realm, but aren't they afraid the 1st elder gonna wear then as a skin suit?

Users who are viewing this thread