Yong Heng Zhi Zun - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Bone Frame

Is this series just gonna be a parade of arrogant grunts appearing and quickly getting stomped by the MC?

i come to this comment section, tryin to type.. good arts.. story? a bit to overpowered and leading to boring story, no clear explanation of stages / levels of practitions, and @marco1995 you got the point right, one after another show up seems stronger, get defeated right away..
citizen's character in story kinda all messed up, no one righteous and chivalry... while it's true life is hard, and people sometimes can be trash, so far 90% people affilated with MC are trashes?
and about art.. i do think this one a good one, but... for real? 15 years old with face looking like 30 years old? this story has asian background.. mostly have such look when reach at least 25, not 15
well, to anyone reading this, please just take these as me mumbling to myself... haha XD i mean no offense to anyone

Fed-Kun's army
What I love the most is shameless bastards demanding respect when they're complete trash.

Don't go too far! (Other dude just tried to sneaky kill me with a sword during unarmed fight but I'm going too far defending myself)

Apologize to him for being stronger and NOT dying under that sneak attack instead you injured him (umm fuck no?)

You're not going to give me face? (You have dog shit all over your face obviously I'm not going near it)

Users who are viewing this thread