Yong Heng Zhi Zun

Contributor
@Ovnidemon, They'll continued. But Almost all member in Trashscans discord Raging and Rioting. So as with Hatigarm Member They all very PISSED

These shameless guys keep sniping other groups releases! If they wanna scanlate, do some series which is not being done by other groups or is being done VERY poorly! Shame on u Omanga guys :(
It wouldn't hurt to be courteous to other groups who put in so much effort to release the chapters
I would also request the people who upload their chapters here not to do so, plz stop encouraging them
As much as we all (including me) love reading chapters asap, i would humbly request the readers to boycott their releases by NOT VIEWING/READING THEM
Otherwise we simply demotivate the other scanlation groups who are, imho , doing a fairly decent job (like hatigarm and trashscanlations) for the sake of their fans (u guessed that right, YOU are one of them!)
I hope even the mangadex staff will reconsider their decision about hosting content from such groups/individuals
I apologize in advance if anyone finds anything i said to be offensive (tho I do wanna offend those damn snipers XP)

MangaYo's "translation" of Chapter 46 is worse than someone using Google Translate.

I hope Trashscanlations can post a proper translation of this chapter later. Their translations are excellent and easily understood!

Edit: Hooray! The terrible translation was taken down, and we have a good translation by an excellent group instead! As it should be.

ira

was reading chapter 47 caught my self thin 48 should be out now too, looks at upload date o.o damn only 3 days ago

It's so shallow, but that means it reads quickly and lets you get the good feels.

Double-page supporter
Love how everyone agrees this manga is the equivalent of junk food, only way that explains the ratings

Power Uploader
I’m only on c37... it jumps to much... not allowing for character development...

I mean, it’s like a steal cage match of bullies being bullied....

Sometimes it's funny seeing people who said "The story is bad" ,"No Development Character to show", "It rushed to much" ,etc.
Seriously if you guys want a "Deep details" about whole story and other stuff, why not go read the novel instead?.

Want some slow paced story? go read one-piece, Naruto-Boruto, and other deep story. it's "Manhua" so what you expect?

Seeing you guys is like watching an Overlord II with full of fucking Lizardman Arc Episodes , who wasted 2 episodes on that season, and even complaining that the episode is rushed to much. hahahah what a dick.

I'm talking nonsense, so ignore me. thanks.

This is a good read as a last resort, even for a chinese manga its pacing and story telling is disgustingly bad lol but it's still a neat read like all chinese martial arts mangas.

The manga its so rushed, it used 28 chapters to show the history of 98 chapters of the webnovel.
At least its a good way to have a few minors spoilers for the webnovel.

This has become so confusing.. I have no idea whos who and whats what anymore.. But that might be just me.

In youbamanga they translated to 99 chapters if you dont have problem whit average quality.

Users who are viewing this thread