Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau - Ch. 15 - Must Protect That Smile At All Cost!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to see this continuing. Appreciate the work to bring this to us in English.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, you can't imagine it? What are you? Noob weeb?

images
Wellll, don’t have a base model to try to imagine her aged up from if you catch my drift.

Group Leader
the best random present to give a man is new underwear and socks. we hate having to buy new ones.

Yes, as a gunpla addic— I mean, gunpla hobbyist I can surely attest to this.

Screw it, I’m gunna say it, condemn me if you want but imma say it anyway. I really do wonder what she’ll look like when she’s older lol.

Eh, might as well post the LN cover here:

322302000017.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Screw it, I’m gunna say it, condemn me if you want but imma say it anyway. I really do wonder what she’ll look like when she’s older lol.
With the way she was skinny in the beginning that means she was effectively starving for a while, realistic speaking that tends to completely stunt growth and development, which means she wouldn't get taller or fill much anymore at this point, staying legal loli or at best petit.

Of course this is manga + there's magic, so she might as well end up taller than Harris, super thicc and force him to call her mommy :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
You can finally feel the "base" from baseline salary after getting married. I used to be able to save 70% of my salary. Now, even 5% is miracle.

Dex-chan lover
With the way she was skinny in the beginning that means she was effectively starving for a while, realistic speaking that tends to completely stunt growth and development, which means she wouldn't get taller or fill much anymore at this point, staying legal loli or at best petit.
I mentioned it in an earlier chapter but If that Cover above is her as an Adult then this is actually what happened. Just compare her Torso to our MC's. While definitely bigger this Girl is still rather small.

Dex-chan lover
I mentioned it in an earlier chapter but If that Cover above is her as an Adult then this is actually what happened. Just compare her Torso to our MC's. While definitely bigger this Girl is still rather small.
You're right, seems like she's gonna get close to Gina height and have a more adult face, but otherwise she's pretty slim, starvation is no joke for body development.

Dex-chan lover
Too wholesome! And I like that Tiana is now very comfortable to sleep that way and she seems to have grown a bit. By the way Harris should move that desk away from his and Tiana's bed, because she could hit her head there while sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread