Yoroizuka-san wo Baburasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
it took 26 chapters but it finally happened, i feel like talking with the parents should be the first thing that happens when you're dating someone with such a huge age gap and you're 17 but oh well

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yvqes17fdZQ.jpg

Straight to marriage, huh? :huh:
I'm happy with the way things are going :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
What is it with Japan and feeling dizy/collapsing in the bath?
just a cliche/easy writing thing to rely on, like how a 'cold' basically knocks someone out/seems like a fever , yet they recover the last day (i've never had a cold as 'intense' as displayed in anime/manga/etc but for me they last about a week but they're more a minor irritation than something that'd make my health worse if i didn't rest, not that i was ever allowed to have a sick day fro school anyways)

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing most people in the forums are shower takers. As am I, but I have stayed in the tub too long when I was smaller and kept it nice and hot and , yeah, your muscles loose all the strength and you feel all floppy. Because you are raising your core body temperature and are experiencing the same effects of a fever. Once your core body temp goes down you can walk again. All things in moderation.

Users who are viewing this thread