Yoroizuka-san wo Baburasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing most people in the forums are shower takers. As am I, but I have stayed in the tub too long when I was smaller and kept it nice and hot and , yeah, your muscles loose all the strength and you feel all floppy. Because you are raising your core body temperature and are experiencing the same effects of a fever. Once your core body temp goes down you can walk again. All things in moderation.
Yeah, this is pretty accurate to my experience as a person who takes a bath like once a month. It's usually a minute or so to just leave the bathtub just cause I have to keep myself from passing out standing up. People be underestimating the hot flash for sure.

Dex-chan lover
IT'S BACK YESSSSSS and it's just as much of a rug pull as I expected haha
Shame that a girl can't even allow herself to sleep next to her girlfriend. Really hoping the parental talk goes well for everyone's sake. With how comedic this manga is though, I honestly expect something like the parents already being aware of the situation and approve.

Dex-chan lover
It just came down on me, she is an adult dating a 17yo aka a fucking child
thats kinda one of the main points of the manga

though iirc we dont know nobaras age but i dont think its gonna be that large of an age gap (id still would read it even if so)

Dex-chan lover
thats kinda one of the main points of the manga

though iirc we dont know nobaras age but i dont think its gonna be that large of an age gap (id still would read it even if so)
Yeah, it just didnt clic with me before.

I was like fresh 18 when reading this for the first time, and I might not be that older, but now it feels kinda weird :huh:

it took 26 chapters but it finally happened, i feel like talking with the parents should be the first thing that happens when you're dating someone with such a huge age gap and you're 17 but oh well
how big is the age gap?

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing most people in the forums are shower takers. As am I, but I have stayed in the tub too long when I was smaller and kept it nice and hot and , yeah, your muscles loose all the strength and you feel all floppy. Because you are raising your core body temperature and are experiencing the same effects of a fever. Once your core body temp goes down you can walk again. All things in moderation.
if you are a child that is another thing, but how god damn hot it has to be for a teenager AND a adult to faint from taking a bath!!!!

please it’s just an unrealistic plot that manga use and nothing more

Dex-chan lover
It just came down on me, she is an adult dating a 17yo aka a fucking child
your definition of child is fucked up so STFU! it’s an teenager almost an adult, so stop twisting your pants fro fictional characters FICTIONAL AGE!

Users who are viewing this thread