Yoru ni Kikasete - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Unstable season.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Oh I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I'm going to like how she's going to finish that sentence in the next chapter.

Group Leader
Oh. Oh I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I'm going to like how she's going to finish that sentence in the next chapter.
I promise you she's going to say she likes Yura now.

Anyway "fickle sympathy" isn't really how I would characterize Harutaka's action but I guess it got the point across. It feels like the manga is reaching its ending, and I mainly wonder now whether Harutaka is going to end up friends with the main cast or not. I personally would break off contact with him if I was Yura or Miya but he's a hot guy in a shoujo manga so it could go either way lol.

Supporter
Harutaka should have changed schools when those two started to date. They are pure poison. He needs to be as far away from those pieces of shit (his ex included) as possible. None of them gave a second thought to his feelings.

He was looking for earnest connections this whole time and he’s just been the victim of schemes throughout this entire series.

Kissing Miya was absolutely wrong, she asked him to stop and he did it anyway… I don’t know what to say about it. She hurt him so many times and that was not the right way to express his feelings… he needs therapy.

Clearly his backstory is complicated, hopefully we’ll see some of it soon.

Aggregator gang
Harutaka should have changed schools when those two started to date. They are pure poison. He needs to be as far away from those pieces of shit (his ex included) as possible. None of them gave a second thought to his feelings.

He was looking for earnest connections this whole time and he’s just been the victim of schemes throughout this entire series.

Kissing Miya was absolutely wrong, she asked him to stop and he did it anyway… I don’t know what to say about it. She hurt him so many times and that was not the right way to express his feelings… he needs therapy.

Kinda agree tbh but like not to this extreme.

I don't think people consider the reason why Yura hates him and how he stayed there just being a cynical and kinda wish him fail. Yura is still like that, he still hates someone who thinks of him as a best friend, whom he hates because he was jealous of him. And nothing about that part of him changes. The only change to Yura is the way he views the girl, because he now likes her. That ain't heroic.

Like everyone sucks in here.

Supporter
Kinda agree tbh but like not to this extreme.

I don't think people consider the reason why Yura hates him and how he stayed there just being a cynical and kinda wish him fail. Yura is still like that, he still hates someone who thinks of him as a best friend, whom he hates because he was jealous of him. And nothing about that part of him changes. The only change to Yura is the way he views the girl, because he now likes her. That ain't heroic.

Like everyone sucks in here.
Yura is irredeemable garbage. He hates Harutaka to that degree but was only ever shown kindness from him, Yura just decided to interpret it as pity but that was never Harutaka’s feelings in the first place. So because of that jealousy he’s decided to destroy the guy completely while pretending to be his best friend for a decade? The dude is a psychopath. If Harutaka knew everything that was going on I wouldn’t be surprised if he stepped in front of a train. Yura would probably be happy if he did.

Harutaka just wanted to be better friends with Yura and for some reason that’s the only way he knew how to do that. Maybe he had fake “friends“ in the past that used him like that and he thought it was normal?

When Miya told Yura that Harutaka confessed to her, that was what made him really want Miya. He just got what he wanted most, to take something that he knew Harutaka wanted the most. He doesn’t actually care about Miya and I think even Miya knew that. They’re both kissing while thinking about Harutaka, not each other. It’s so fucked. Honestly Yura and Miya deserve each other. I’m sure that if Harutaka left town they would break up because there’s no reason for them to be together anymore.

If Harutaka knew what they were doing he’d never have kissed Miya, he’d be more likely to puke in her face.

Last edited:
Group Leader

It's so funny to me how you righteously condemn everyone else for being irredeemably evil, but when you get to Harutaka's literal sexual assault -- the worst thing anyone has ever done in this manga -- you're like "idk I guess he needs therapy."

Supporter
It's so funny to me how you righteously condemn everyone else for being irredeemably evil, but when you get to Harutaka's literal sexual assault -- the worst thing anyone has ever done in this manga -- you're like "idk I guess he needs therapy."
You decided to skip the part where I said his action was “absolutely wrong“ on purpose? facepalm

Group Leader
You decided to skip the part where I said his action was “absolutely wrong“ on purpose? facepalm
No, I just think it's weird how you hold more forgiveness in your heart for sexual assault than you do for Yura being manipulative or Miya being... honestly I have no idea why you hate Miya so much, Harutaka isn't even the one she wronged. But if you want to talk about stuff I skipped, how about the part where you implied the sexual assault was Miya's fault? ("She hurt him so many times and that was not the right way to express his feelings")

Supporter
…honestly I have no idea why you hate Miya so much, Harutaka isn't even the one she wronged.
I have no idea how you came to this conclusion. Who else did she wrong? Herself I guess?
But if you want to talk about stuff I skipped, how about the part where you implied the sexual assault was Miya's fault? ("She hurt him so many times and that was not the right way to express his feelings")
That’s a pretty selective and unfair interpretation of what I wrote. I won’t dignify the rest.

Group Leader
I have no idea how you came to this conclusion. Who else did she wrong? Herself I guess?
Herself and Itone, mainly. I don't see how she harmed Harutaka. You could say confessing to someone who's already in a relationship is kind of a dick move but that's about it. Certainly that's nowhere close to sexual assault.
That’s a pretty selective and unfair interpretation of what I wrote. I won’t dignify the rest.
You said his sexual assault was wrong, but then immediately sought to explain/downplay it -- saying she hurt him a lot, that he was trying to express his feelings and did it in the wrong way. The point is you read a scene where a boy sexually assaults a girl and your reaction was "well that was wrong but the girl is still a huge bitch." That is weird behavior.

Supporter
You said his sexual assault was wrong, but then immediately sought to explain/downplay it -- saying she hurt him a lot, that he was trying to express his feelings and did it in the wrong way. The point is you read a scene where a boy sexually assaults a girl and your reaction was "well that was wrong but the girl is still a huge bitch." That is weird behavior.
I didn’t downplay anything. I was sharing what I thought his motivation was, in no way was I excusing what he did. The guy is clearly fucked up. No mentally healthy person would consider doing what he did, or think it was OK. That’s why I said he needs therapy.

If anything, your repeated attempts to paint me otherwise is what’s weird behaviour.

Group Leader
I didn’t downplay anything. I was sharing what I thought his motivation was, in no way was I excusing what he did. The guy is clearly fucked up. No mentally healthy person would consider doing what he did, or think it was OK. That’s why I said he needs therapy.

If anything, your repeated attempts to paint me otherwise is what’s weird behaviour.
You've had nothing but bad things to say about Miya and Yura, you haven't attempted to understand where they're coming from at all, but for the boy who committed sexual assault you're all "well he was hurt, he needs therapy." If you can't see how that's incredibly hypocritical there's nothing more for us to say.

Supporter
You've had nothing but bad things to say about Miya and Yura, you haven't attempted to understand where they're coming from at all, but for the boy who committed sexual assault you're all "well he was hurt, he needs therapy." If you can't see how that's incredibly hypocritical there's nothing more for us to say.
You’re hopeless. All you seem capable of is repeating the same false accusation based on your skewed interpretation of my original post, disregarding any of the clarifications that came afterward.

Let’s be perfectly clear, as of now there are no “good” people left in this manga and that’s by Yura’s design. Yura has 3 victims and he made two of them his accomplices. If you want to stick up for him then… yikes.

As a child he decided that he would go to any lengths to “take something“ from Harutaka because he couldn’t stand the self-manufactured idea that he was being pitied in some way, even though he knows that isn’t what Harutaka thinks at all. So to pursue that goal he pretended to be his best friend for 10 years (10 fucking YEARS!) and used/ruined two girls that had the misfortune of being interested in his revenge target.

Miya? I think she understands and regrets some of the things she did. I actually am impressed that she doesn’t just blame Yura for everything even when she learned that she was used. She told Harutaka to give up on her and that was a kindness which he unfortunately didn’t accept. Does any of that make what she did to him before OK? No. Having a conscience and feeling guilty doesn’t forgive anything. She made choices knowing the harm they could (and did) cause.

All that being said, shes the biggest victim here. If you compare who/where she was at the beginning of the series and where she is now, she’s fallen the furthest. In my opinion she’s in a pit of self loathing and is leaning into it by being with Yura now, at least it was simple. After Harutaka assaulted her I can’t imagine what she might be thinking because everything is so twisted thanks to what Yura and he have done. I’d be concerned about self-harm.

Last edited:
Harutaka is a piece of shit, who couldn't confess his feelings to the girl he likes, still decided to go out with another girl despite not having any feelings for her, hurting both the parties for a long time. And then after so long, he decides to assault that crush after getting rejected, when she likes someone else. How can you defend this guy? He hurt 3 close people to him brutally.

Users who are viewing this thread