Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa

Dex-chan lover
No big fan of vigilante justice, but the twist at the end was nice. Artwork decent. So we‘ll see where this is going.
Kinda pathetic though that the MC immediately panicked though he is supposed to be able to commit the „perfect crime“, lol.

Why does the detective dude call MC smart when he goes for the stupidest thing possible without any plan or preparations whatsoever?

Author, no matter how many times you make your charas call the MC smart, if doesn't act like it then he's not a smart person in my book.

Nice starts, I like that the MC is not dumb enough to be all hostile when meeting his target IRL
though the threat he gave to Baba in order to get information on other target whereabouts might reveal his ability to Baba - which is dumb action if he doesn't kill Baba afterward
but... rather than death the MC should consider giving them a lifetime of torture instead, by making them a paraplegic blind eunuch.
Good lord! that was edgy, I almost cut myself writing that :3

Oh great, I'm sure the police are going to (somehow) figure out the criminals are getting attacked in the dream realm/will be investigating supernatural reasons for the events. As if IRL they wouldn't just completely zero in on an obvious suspect in the same room during the event and ignore everything else.

Aggregator gang
well he is OP, since this is a perfect crime, there is no law to capture dis guy..
fucking love dis..

I kind of like how just because MC is smart, it doesn't mean he's 100% going to be right/the good guy/win all the time.
I feel like his thinking isn't immature but its not completely mature either. Looking forward to the rest of it lol

Users who are viewing this thread