Yoru no Yomeiri - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused? How old would she have been if they married before? Even now she's just a highschool student...right? Was it just like half a year ago that her memories were overwritten, or what X'D?

What happened...??
Aaarrggghhh...!!! I hate it when the story is so mysterious like this and its only a few chapter out.

What to do, if something happened and the manga is stop publicinh... 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
So many unanswered questions...Did he kill her grandfather? Is that what caused the amnesia? Is it a time loop? What's with the supernatural shit? Is that part of the reason that the cat hates him so much? Or does that cat just want the girl all to himself? Who is the other person she supposedly likes? Why can the maid read the dude so well yet still get some key aspects wrong? Is she doing it intentionally?

Ambiguity is a beautiful tool utilized perfectly here to keep the story going.

Ok, so this story is finally delivering some juicy stuff. I really didn't expect it to level up at this point. I'm really interested as to where can we go from now on

the story description and genres didn't do the story any justice. it's good and all but shouldn't they solved the unanswered question one by one? there are too much to take at once

because of her grandpa's death, she was forced to marry ML even though she has someone she likes and then something happened to make her forget like a lot of her memories
????

Users who are viewing this thread