Yoru no Yomeiri

Contributor
What the heck, I followed this just in case someone picked it up in English without really expecting anything and it actually happened!
Thank you to the scanlators and uploader!
Edit: wait, the group uploaded it. Double thanks I guess!

Whelp the storyline just got a lotttt deeper and a lot more dodgy lol 🤷🏽‍♀️😅

Omg. I am tempted to show this to my lawer friend, just to see her face XD

A simple enough premise, ruined by a shitty male lead character (I mean, the female isn't much better, but she falls in the 'average' range, rather than straight up shit). Creepy, rapey, manipulative. Dropped.

I couldn't get past chapter 2. So gross rapey and ephibophilic to not say pedophilic. The grown ass man is saying that he is in love with her and that he won't confess because "I'm older that her she doesn't like me that way it would be weird" But instead kisses her multiple times and tries to force himself on her "if you come in a man's room dressed like that you are asking for it", "if you were normal you would do what I did too" (he said that when the cat called him a perverted lolicon) HUUUUHHHHHHH?????????? BITCH I'LL PUNCH YOUR TEETH IN! And the girl is an airhead, like, I don't really like the airheaded type of female leads that get taken advantage of and she is top tier doormat. The only reasonable character is the cat so far. I won't be staying here to find out what's going to happen next. I might be bored in quarantine but I won't stoop that low. Bye doodes

Yeah the reason is good! Obviously because he is 10 years older and she is 17, the dynamic is bad she is a child. But he completely ruins any likeability with his rapey actions.

I loose brain cells with every chapter I read, but it can’t stop reading.

The art for this is GORGEOUS! The way the characters are drawn normally and their chibi versions are so CUTE! Props to the talent of the mangaka.

I love age gap/older male lead mangas a lot, but I really wish the FL was at least 19. Without that, like the cat said, the ML is a crazy lolicon!

Users who are viewing this thread