Yoru to Futari

idk if it's because i read it late at night or what but i'm kinda confused with this manga ahaha

Dex-chan lover
lmao I'm glad I'm not the only one confused..
i think the story should be the generic vampire plot but somehow, author is trying to make it different from the rest so they throw bunch of deep words that i understand none of.. can't relate, can't sympathize, can't be bothered to read lmao and i feel like there's a sequel coming, with the the new kid being the rival and the vamp be backing off cuz of vamp reasons

Double-page supporter
how did that not feel like an ending to you guys
they resolved to be together instead of being separate and lonely, no matter how difficult the future will beeee ;_;
how tf do you look at that art and say can't be bothered to read smh
anyway this is good shit, josee is great

It was farely food. I dont really care about much on the vampire things but i focused more on their relationship. It was good, simple and sweet. I'm not one to judge but it was a nice story. Just dont try brainstorming it cause its farely simple.

I get the impression was a lot more going on with this one and some subtleties that were bulldozed over by an awkward and stilted translation that read like someone was just trying to blow through it as fast as they could without stopping to make sure what they wrote down makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread