Yoru to Umi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, the art looks super pretty! This seems really interesting, I'm excited to see how it continues 👀

Dex-chan lover
You could say she's having..........wet dreams about her :) heeeeeey

Thanks! It's exciting to see a new yuri work with gorgeous art on top!

Banned
The art is fun. But otherwise it seems like it's gonna be just another series about a dark-haired girl who needs to be saved by a strong light-haired girl.
And that's the last thing we need.
Hopefully it'll be different. It does have the potential to be an interesting story about a light-haired MC getting drawn out of her shell by her vital and confident dark-haired love intrest. But it seems like that confidence will turn out to be a "front" the mangaka pointlessly created for no other reason than to be able to dissapoint people who are by now so bored with the constant drivel of manga about weak dark-haired girls and strong blonde girls that they'd throw up in the faces of the mangaka who write that drivel if they could be confronted with them every time they try to read one of those Godforsaken boring blonde - superiority stories.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't quite understand what happen. Did we skip a whole year at the end of the chapter ?

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt yeah I think, when they shared the umbrella it was raining and they made the first contact, probably around July and then we see a Sakura tree blowing so is probably around spring ... So for Japanese people it should be easier to relate both the start of the new semester and the Sakura, for us... Not so much! Well I'm just guessing, since they are more closer now and they're waiting for summer again to swim.
Is all about seasons @ _ @

Fed-Kun's army
Looks good, but for a first chapter maybe it went too fast... We'll have to wait for the next and see.

This is pretty interesting visually, and I'm somewhat excited to see where it will go. The timeskip was a tad confusing.

Group Leader
Seems pretty fun so far. Weird time-skip, though. Doesn't mean it's a bad way to tell the story. Let's see how it develops. The art is superb.

Bold but interesting move to completely skip the start of their relationship. Hopefully this means we can get to the meat of it much faster instead of dragging a confession for chapters on end like most mangas do.

Users who are viewing this thread