Yoshida Lemon Drops - Ch. 1 - The KyotoU Suplex

Aggregator gang
You know, in a lot of romance manga where the MC is a shy guy, in the first chapter they feel like they could go either way (super sweet and wholesome or garbage where the MC kinda gets bullied and emotionally abused the entire series). This isn’t one of those. Everything about this first chapter feels like it’s gonna be super sweet and wholesome and I’m here for it 100%.

Dex-chan lover
You know, in a lot of romance manga where the MC is a shy guy, in the first chapter they feel like they could go either way (super sweet and wholesome or garbage where the MC kinda gets bullied and emotionally abused the entire series). This isn’t one of those. Everything about this first chapter feels like it’s gonna be super sweet and wholesome and I’m here for it 100%.

Not the same type of manga exactly, but kind of like Anjou vs Nagatoro (especially early on)

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, I hope this doesn't turn out to be another cliché of university student romance. (Rental Kanojo)

Dex-chan lover
A bit clichéd in some places, but overall this seems like a fun ride.

Dex-chan lover
Also fun fact: The old dude from the statue was actually one of the last samurai, who also became one of the first Japanese students to go to Princeton.

Users who are viewing this thread