Yoshida Lemon Drops - Ch. 2 - The Course Registration Toehold

Dex-chan lover
man choosing your classes takes me back, i remember 1st year in uni i didnt think things through so i took swimming classes and right after that writing class on the 4th floor classroom in the opposite side of campus. Took me all i had to not fall asleep in writing class LMAO

Contributor
Why do liberal arts students need to take math classes?

Because unlike in video games, you can’t just min-max your stats in real life. Tons of things in art are dependent on aspects of math and science. Everything is interconnected, so sometimes another class can give you inspiration in your future.

Also if you spend all your time studying in only one direction, you could become a brain surgeon who also believes that Egyptian pyramids were used to store grain. Do you want to be Ben Carson?

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2 : 1st yr uni student electric boogaloo.

Goodlord the freedom of choosing your class yet still have mandatory class is really funny to me. I know I know, a doctor needs to learn humility so they knew emphaty or arts needs to learn math so they understood advanced art technique like the golden ratio and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Because unlike in video games, you can’t just min-max your stats in real life. Tons of things in art are dependent on aspects of math and science. Everything is interconnected, so sometimes another class can give you inspiration in your future.

Also if you spend all your time studying in only one direction, you could become a brain surgeon who also believes that Egyptian pyramids were used to store grain. Do you want to be Ben Carson?
Could also just be the necessary modules don't give him enough credits so it's an optional module to make up the required amount for the semester/year

Dex-chan lover
So a pretend relationship to stave off an arranged marriage? Ain't it too close to the previous one?....

Users who are viewing this thread