Yoshka Space Program - Ch. 30 - FAREWELL

Dex-chan lover
So a government want to build a nuke, when she wants to build a space craft. And poor the Lumia, she's just like her mother when taking care of her when she was a child. Thanks for the chapter, I hope it'll get finished to the satisfied end.

Group Leader
@Pyrotrap

I don't think so. She's just too young looking and too cold toward her to be her mother. Maybe a long lost half sister or something, depends on how the author wants it to be.
One thing I'm pretty sure, tho, is that this big boobed soldier use magic as a weapon, so she must have Moon blood running through her.

Second, have you noticed that Yoshka is relatively typed with the same feature as this one. Pale skin, sharp teeth.
But it's mostly probable Yoshka's an half breed. After all, she's pretty difform in many way. I doubt the choice to make her with a huge tongue, big teeth and huge eyes was made for comedic reason, even if it's a bit helpfull for drawing reason.

@BaGamman She's just too young looking and too cold toward her to be her mother. Maybe a long lost half sister or something, depends on how the author wants it to be.
You are damn right.

Pale skin, sharp teeth.
Finally, someone notices this.

Users who are viewing this thread