Yoshka Space Program

Fed-Kun's army
I drop this not because it's bad...

Cause I can't handle the feel from this series, I mean she just want to do her dream but the whole world trying to stop her and she just little kid...

But will be back once the series done, I promise.

Aggregator gang
I remember reading this years ago... Man....time flew.. I heard it's getting reworked...I hope it will continue... i love the world Yoshka in...I love the background, I love the stories, it's stunning... hopefully they will continue amd finish this...and hopefully Yoshka can build her own rocket in the future 😊 how can I do to help Yoshka Space Program? I'd be willing to help if it's still in my capacity..

how can I do to help Yoshka Space Program? I'd be willing to help if it's still in my capacity..
@Ainzell Yes, it is always in your capacity. Getting reworked or not depend solely on how many people sharing this manga, comment on studio page and how many want to buy it. For now there are no print to buy yet but just share and comment is enough. Let them know there are people who still support YSP and it worth rewrking.

This Kid got dreams! Also if everything else doesnt work for your rocket,Straps more Rocket Parts and Engines,If you put enough Rockets in your Brick it can fly!

the arabic bros translating this in arabic is the MVP, keep on it till we get a continuation!

Contributor
I think this is pretty much dead, no news in roughly 4 years, KP comics has not said a word in about 4 years too.

Users who are viewing this thread