Yotaka Futatabi - Ch. 33 - Unwanted Hair

Group Leader
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
517
At least little Fuku got to enjoy herself for a bit before the unfortunate happened. She's earned it (and she's unharmed so it's not too bad).
Why do i have this feeling like i just saw a manga that's about to be cut short because the publisher axed it so now the mangaká is having to hurry up to finish thingd in a big/rushed way? This couldn't possibly be the case right?
It's a reasonable anxiety but I do feel like it's been building up to this for a while. We've been repeatedly told since fairly early on that the "war" is inevitable. Even if the author is being pushed to finish earlier than they had expected (which I of course hope wouldn't be the case), this is almost definitely the intended climax.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
98
Btw, I have something to say.
I finally received all the Yotaka books, and then some. But out of all them, volume 3 had a slight wavy warp to it.
Annoying, but thematically appropriate if you think about t.
Ah, poo I just ordered this one
Why do i have this feeling like i just saw a manga that's about to be cut short because the publisher axed it so now the mangaká is having to hurry up to finish thingd in a big/rushed way? This couldn't possibly be the case right?
It does seem like the plot is speeding up quite a bit but I still believe it's because the series has gotten to the point where it should start addressing some stuff story-wise rather than solely being a lewd comedy with some action in it. Honestly I hope these newer batch of characters aren't killed off as soon as they're introduced and actually remain active antagonists.

On top of the compelling narrative between Junior and Yotaka, still feels like there's more to be explored there.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 30, 2023
Messages
4,112
well so next it will be extremely bloody? well nomatter what.. i think everyone loses because it will be noticed. but let's wait and see.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top