Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 100.2 - Yotsuba & Rocks (part 2)

Is there any chapter of this, that wouldn’t make me laugh so much?

Dex-chan lover
3-4 pages of no dialogues
Just picking rocks

Now those are the true Yotsuba manga pages

eli

Group Leader
TL notes from Ralen:
p6: A little meta humor on this page. Where Ena says "You can say that again," what she really does is repeat the same thing Miura just said.
p17: I couldn't think of a better way to translate 光る石 than "shining stone." I'm imagining she means something sparkling, but all the Google search results for 光る石 showed things that actually glow under a black light, like fluorite.

Man, I did this when I was a kid.

And there was this little tiny stream leading to the sea, and I remember stacking rocks together on the stream and building a sand castle on top.
It was a moat.

I brought a rock home because it was smooth and gray with blue streaks.
I think I threw it outside at some point, because I don't need a rock.

What happened? Did I change myself, or did the world change me?

Dex-chan lover
Dad! I found a red one
berserk_behelit.jpg

Oh my!

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I want to relive these days with my daughter again. She still loves "smooth things".

Dex-chan lover
I was considering skipping my next study session and go straight to bed, but Yotsuba's smile restored my energy.

Fed-Kun's army
@nobaka I know, right? Been reading this since 2004 (started shortly after watching Azumanga Daioh), and I swear it just keeps getting better. Or maybe it's just me getting older and more experienced and realizing its true value.

@Serenata :D
Funny thing; I actually started reading Berserk at about the same time as Yotsuba...

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka just wanted an excuse to draw rocks. This is still sweet though.

Oh just a kids activity it'll be boring.... seconds later in the depths of partaking in it like them. All cause their enjoyment rubbed off on him, 110% wholesome as always.

Users who are viewing this thread