You Are My Angela - Ch. 3 - Epilogue

Supporter
A story of a sadistic selfish person who causes extreme harm to an "angel." Stockholm syndrome follows. There is no way to paint this as a love story or even a semi-sweet story.

Double-page supporter
Mangaka admitted that her line of reasoning was kinda messed up with the afterword. Looks like the angel kind of let the maiming happen though, I doubt a cheap boxcutter could cut through wings fast, and she was gripping/clawing her neck instead of pushing her away so I guess it's fine.

I wonder if she didn't cut her wings off, it'd lead to something like a Kaguya-esque situation where she'd have no choice but to go back regardless of how she felt pre-wing growth

If you love her. You should let her fly. Maims her like this, it's not showing your love, but showing your selfishness instead. If you told her to Fly, i bet the angel will be sad for a moment. But she will realize it, that told her to fly is the healthy way how you show your love to her. Haaa. But idk about it. The angel seems to love the MC much more than the mc does from the beginning. That's why she seems okay with what the MC has done to her. At least They know what they feel. It's kinda toxic. But there's full of love

Dex-chan lover
I know it's a happy ending but why am I so sad, why am I crying...
Thanks for the translation.
Btw if you love this one, you should check the author's other manga too.

The maiming was a bit much. But I wonder if it was to represent how humans can make mistakes, be selfish and or cruel in the moment when they feel the most emotionally threatened. I’m glad their love prevailed and was able to forgive her even though she would never forget. The MC has a lot to make up for what she did!! I felt so heartbroken for the angel.

Users who are viewing this thread