You Own My All - Ch. 11

Thankyou so much for the updates, this manhua art's soooo beautiful. I'm really curious for the next chapter (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

But they are not literally slaves, aren’t they? According to the novels, they are the daughters of some government officers, although idk about Consort Liu because she was given by the first prince. Even if she is taken from a brothel, I don’t think it’s appropriate to call her a slave. Even in the novel, the wangfei called himself slave/subordinates, isn’t it just a name because they don’t have the equivalent word in English to represent someone lower and somehow being the subject of the king/royalties/nobles? I have the word in my language because there is this similar system as well to differentiate how these commoners can call themselves in front of a king, but actually the word slave itself is, in my opinion, rather incorrect. The dynamic between the royalties/nobles and their subjects are quite different between western cultures and eastern cultures. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the update!❤

Such a cute interaction between Jing Shao and his brother hahaha😂😍

And honestly, i've done reading the novel and i'm a bit worried when come to a concubine arc the artist will draw them a lil ugly only to make Jun Qing is the one and only beautiful in the manor like early chapters when Song Lingxin look so ugly with her face and make up.

But not, the artist make them look really beautiful. And i'm glad with that. Because it's impossible if they are ugly. I mean, the three of them is Jing Shao's woman. And all of them can make Jing Shao forget about Jun Qing in past life. So it's really impossible they will look ugly. I'm a bit worried in this part. But artist is doing a great job to make them look really pretty

It's okay Wang Fei, he don't care about nobody else but you hehe

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

Group Leader
@Moth hi yes they aren't slaves but I'm pretty sure one of them is from a brothel, in Chinese they were addressed as 奴 which directly translate as slaves. I'm sorry if it sounded bad 😭😭

gah. I really liked this but now he’s with the bitch who abandoned him last life and he also has 2 other consorts/concubines (not sure which one it is) but great ML. I came here for the sweetness, not for your selfishness and for you to have concubines (though it is normal, I really hate this)

Users who are viewing this thread