You, the Assassin, Can't Kill - Ch. 4

End...?
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I remember this one

Each time an "end" label is put on works like this, the angels in heaven cry bitter tears

You guys should really read the TL note at the end, it clearly says that if you want the series to continue you just need to support it by buying copies

Dex-chan lover
King wasn't interested in a one-night stand. He desires a rest of their lives stand.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
BUY THAT MAGAZINE AND VOTE AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT! VOTE AS IF IT WERE 2016/2020 ALL OVER AGAIN!

Fed-Kun's army
Author had every chance to be a tragedy like she finally kills the guy or get herself killed by the organisation due to failure. Well glad he didn't. Hope this gets serialized but idk how much the plot could be stretched

I really hope this gets serialized, might buy the mango just to vote for this one.

This really needs to get serialized since we need to know how will they get together

Dex-chan lover
Get it serialized now! And start it properly and end it properly! I love enemies become lovers!

Users who are viewing this thread