You, the One Sitting Next to Me, Are the Cutest. - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Kohinata seems to be the type that would make a perfect soldier: falls asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow.

Hoshikawa, however, is a terrible sleeper. I don't envy him. But at least, during the long, long sleepless hours of the night, he should have realised Kohinata trusts him. He also doesn't need to agonise over whether he should have made a move, since Kohinata was only interested in shuteye.

Banned
Yes! This is how the youth is supposed to act! No sex before college! Learn about yourself and your body! But most importantly, ground yourself in your emotions, man or woman! Learn about others through yourself! This way, every step in a relationship that is being taken which is seen as something completely normal thing to do by the general public, will be something profound and special all the way until the deed. People dont realize how much they missed out on and probably screwed themselves over mentally for years to come.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! This is how the youth is supposed to act! No sex before college! Learn about yourself and your body! But most importantly, ground yourself in your emotions, man or woman! Learn about others through yourself! This way, every step in a relationship that is being taken which is seen as something completely normal thing to do by the general public, will be something profound and special all the way until the deed. People dont realize how much they missed out on and probably screwed themselves over mentally for years to come.
Just wear a condom lmao, forgot the Jedi-sex abstains shit.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't understand why so many people automatically assume sleeping in the same bed/room as a couple always ends with sex. Is that how it works for most people? Like, of course they can have sex at that age and they're probably gonna do it at some point but I don't really see it happening in that situation. Besides, I stan cuddle time. Domestic fluff for the win

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't understand why so many people automatically assume sleeping in the same bed/room as a couple always ends with sex.
I mean, most manga characters seem to assume that handholding ends with sex. Or talking to someone you like. Or looking at them. Sure, maybe, eventually, it will lead to sex, but that's not exactly a pressing concern.

Users who are viewing this thread