You, the One Sitting Next to Me, Are the Cutest.

cute story, need more. i love the translation too, easy to understand. keep the good work, translators!

Although the ML is cute it's too short and annoying that she keeps telling him "You're just LIKE A GIRL" and "You are prettier than any other girl"

I know for a fact if a male heard that he would feel beyond insulted...

4 the peeps looking to read: I’ve glanced through the raws, the first 3 chapters the female MC appears to have no feeling for the MC and looks solely like a person manipulating a shy individual for personal amusement ie(a bully/abuser). But after reading the raws it’s apparent that she either learns to like him or actually likes him

Group Leader
I tried my best to like this series, honest I did, but I just can't stomach the whole premise of a guy pretending to be a girl, wearing make-up, crossdressing, etc., just to be with the girl he's crushing on. If dude wants her to see him as a man, then fucking stop acting like a girl and refuse to go along with her stupid requests. And cut that damn hair, give yourself a buzz cut then maybe guys won't keep hitting on you.

People really thinking too much about the plot. It’s really not that deep, the story is exactly as the synopsis state’s

Banned
@FredFriendly

Bro,
Changing your looks for someone you like is what you shouldn't do.

Not kino. Very cringe.
Try to think harder next time you speak.

I'm looking forward to see how cute their child will be chapter xxxxxxxxx...

Group Leader
@CrynoZephyr
Well it isnt your cup of tea so dont force it. There might be time when you'll like this

There will never be a time when I like this series. I've looked at the chapter icons on pixiv, and the girly-boy continues to crossdress. If the "Crossdressing" tag had been there to begin with, I would never have started to read this #$@#.

@darkmaster006
I clicked this because I thought it was yuri... well, if it's cute, I'll read it.

If you're content with or can ignore that a supposedly healthy young man in all other respects is willing to self-emasculate just to be with the girl he's crushing on, then maybe you can stomach this story. For all intents and purposes, it might as well be yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread