Youjo Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Now for Astaroth to marry the new nation's king to bolster their political ties.
And for the Ex-Hero to be publicly executed.

Thanks for the TL
In a weird way they became parents without getting married. Reviving lilith with astaroth's magic means she's got demon mana and her human lineage, getting married would make it ironically less weird.

Dex-chan lover
Outside of having the hero punished "on-screen" this pretty much wrapped up everything that the story has introduced so far right? I mean, the whole war against the demons was manufactured by the king, so unless this just becomes a fluffy story about their lives continuing, which wouldn't be too bad considering how enjoyable it has been, I'm going to guess it's either ending shortly or some new threat is about to come about.

If that's the case I hope it isn't the generic "heaven wants demons dead so now angels are coming to do it/church is evil" cliche.
i supposed it will shift to "kingdom establishment" now, two country vs the rest of the world. there is probably some "holy country" or other theocracy out there that doesn't take well to the new kingdom alliance, or merchant kingdom that want demonic "exclusive right" to demonic resource

The Dad better shot is shot to Astaroth, she is cute AF, she is powerful in magic and politic, she got many thing going for her ><

Fed-Kun's army
Now for Astaroth to marry the new nation's king to bolster their political ties.
And for the Ex-Hero to be publicly executed.

Thanks for the TL
Why execute when you can draw out their pain for 75+ years using torture?

Dex-chan lover
Those are some nice looking wyverns. They have quite a beefy shoulder and wide wingspan. Looked like a fleet of bombers going over the capital.

Users who are viewing this thread