Youjo Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Good thing that's some kind of magical fake moon, because if they had to destroy the actual moon it would be game over, a literal mass extinction event that would most likely collapse the entire ecosystem :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Good thing that's some kind of magical fake moon, because if they had to destroy the actual moon it would be game over, a literal mass extinction event that would most likely collapse the entire ecosystem :wtf:
Are we certain it's not the real moon? I rly hope it's not 'cause that would be really fucking dumb otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
MM3D_Nintendo_Direct_10.png

Also I can’t help but hear the staff with Raising Heart’s voice.

Dex-chan lover
Love it, a chapter where primitive cavemen fantasy heroes try to destroy the moon... only to be faced with the reality that is vast distances and orbital mechanics, etc.

"it's been hours, why have it not hit yet? I clearly see/feel it still being on the path, but it still isn't there? How far away IS that moon? Wait, isn't my spell's aim off? How did I not notice? ...wait, it's really off now, I won't hit at all. How could I aim so poorly, I had confidence in my aim!? And how did I not realize until now? Guess I need to cast my attacks anew!
... hold on, hours later and the initial one is in entirely the wrong direction now, and my second attack is also clearly missing? What is going on!? Wait, is this that? The position of the moon changing over the month? Wait, no, this is too fast... though yeah I would still miss with how long time it takes to reach that distance... But this is more like the position changing over the day, except that should merely be an apparent change in position from us rotating... wait, I am offset on the sphere, and thus moving quite fast - did my spell inherit my velocity? Of course it did, otherwise the compass-direction I fire my spells in would matter quite a lot! So are they drifting sideways with that same speed, and I merely have to compensate (though I don't know the distance/travel-time, so compensating would be difficult already even if it is linear)? Or do they speed up the further away, is it some sort of mechanism of the world so you don't drift away when using levitation spells? Maybe the movement of the air? The distance all the way to the moon means that's a whole lot of air it has to move through...
Actually, wait, can it even reach from all that air friction? Normally it would be negligible, but at this amounts... And I can sense my spell is indeed slowing down... actually hasn't my first spell reversed direction? Oh crap, I forgot about gravity!"
That too. But more likely it would not even disappear - even if you hit it enough to crack it the orbit would be mostly unchanged, and the parts would stick together by their gravity (it's generally how moons were made in the first place - stuff aggregated into same disc and position).

My favorite scene with the moon is still that symphogear finale. They always start trolling at season-finales and just start messing around with stupid stuff and stop taking the story seriously. I hated it initially, but then I started liking how they have all that serious build-up just to anti-climax everything at the end each time.

Dex-chan lover
MM3D_Nintendo_Direct_10.png

Also I can’t help but hear the staff with Raising Heart’s voice.
Great now I hear it too :wtf:
Love it, a chapter where primitive cavemen fantasy heroes try to destroy the moon... only to be faced with the reality that is vast distances and orbital mechanics, etc.

"it's been hours, why have it not hit yet? I clearly see/feel it still being on the path, but it still isn't there? How far away IS that moon? Wait, isn't my spell's aim off? How did I not notice? ...wait, it's really off now, I won't hit at all. How could I aim so poorly, I had confidence in my aim!? And how did I not realize until now? Guess I need to cast my attacks anew!
... hold on, hours later and the initial one is in entirely the wrong direction now, and my second attack is also clearly missing? What is going on!? Wait, is this that? The position of the moon changing over the month? Wait, no, this is too fast... though yeah I would still miss with how long time it takes to reach that distance... But this is more like the position changing over the day, except that should merely be an apparent change in position from us rotating... wait, I am offset on the sphere, and thus moving quite fast - did my spell inherit my velocity? Of course it did, otherwise the compass-direction I fire my spells in would matter quite a lot! So are they drifting sideways with that same speed, and I merely have to compensate (though I don't know the distance/travel-time, so compensating would be difficult already even if it is linear)? Or do they speed up the further away, is it some sort of mechanism of the world so you don't drift away when using levitation spells? Maybe the movement of the air? The distance all the way to the moon means that's a whole lot of air it has to move through...
Actually, wait, can it even reach from all that air friction? Normally it would be negligible, but at this amounts... And I can sense my spell is indeed slowing down... actually hasn't my first spell reversed direction? Oh crap, I forgot about gravity!"

That too. But more likely it would not even disappear - even if you hit it enough to crack it the orbit would be mostly unchanged, and the parts would stick together by their gravity (it's generally how moons were made in the first place - stuff aggregated into same disc and position).

My favorite scene with the moon is still that symphogear finale. They always start trolling at season-finales and just start messing around with stupid stuff and stop taking the story seriously. I hated it initially, but then I started liking how they have all that serious build-up just to anti-climax everything at the end each time.
Magic, don't have to explain shit lol, you can excuse any plothole or inconsistency as being magic fault.

Symphogear is great in part due to how absurd things get :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
I thought they had 2 moons, and now only have one....

oh well, man made climate change I guess :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Lines are the closest distance from point A to point B, they are often used when there is a high demand for something that can't be fulfilled fast enough, in this case licking the loli, if there is too much demand there can be multiple lines connected by lines.

Users who are viewing this thread