The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 21 Ch. 62 - The Southern Campaign II

Staff
Super Moderator
(he fucking died)
image.png

vietnamese scan has reached chapter 67.
It's kind of crazy how far apart the EN and the VN scanlations is. I can't really complain since THEY'RE doing the work here and all i do is simply to read their hard work, i just thought it'll be nice if the EN scans are as fast as the VN ones. Except if they have a surprise where they release multiple chapters to binge on, that'll be very pleasant.

EDIT: February is nearing its end and no new chap yet are you kidding me the VN scans literally puts at least one chapter every week and we have to wait whole 2 months for it?! I know full well you're "priotizing quality over quantity" but as far as concerned their scans arent that different from EN, so why is it taking so long lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If i'm not wrong we are at volume 22, the official English will release volume 20 in FIVE MONTHS time (or in the 22nd month if we use the proper way to write the date). I love official releases.

Staff
Super Moderator
vietnamese scan has reached chapter 67.
It's kind of crazy how far apart the EN and the VN scanlations is.
Is the manga still being translated?
I lurked on Silver Wings Scans Discord like half a year ago, and their translator didn't have time anymore because of private reasons.
Tho I don't know what is with Kouhai Scanlations.
If i'm not wrong we are at volume 22
The latest volume is 27 (will be released next week), the VN scan is at vol. 26 (I just submitted a report to add the volume numbers). You'll see in the next few days, maybe even today if the mods are fast.

I lurked on Silver Wings Scans Discord like half a year ago, and their translator didn't have time anymore because of private reasons.
Tho I don't know what is with Kouhai Scanlations.

The latest volume is 27 (will be released next week), the VN scan is at vol. 26 (I just submitted a report to add the volume numbers). You'll see in the next few days, maybe even today if the mods are fast.
I do appreciate what Silver Wings Scan did, but my problem is some of their Chapters have missing pages, and there are 2 Chapters that had a lot of missing pages. Chapters 26 or 27 and Chapter 48.

You can look it up Bato.to and look for the (Official Translations) one

It's amazing how much of a Cockroach, Vianto is. The F***er just won't die! From what I've seen from the Manga Raws so far. I'd expect that from Mary Sue because of her cheats but not that Cockroach

Staff
Super Moderator
I do appreciate what Silver Wings Scan did, but my problem is some of their Chapters have missing pages, and there are 2 Chapters that had a lot of missing pages. Chapters 26 or 27 and Chapter 48.

You can look it up Bato.to and look for the (Official Translations) one
wait what? :huh:
thanks for telling me, I'll report the chapters to the mods after I'll find the time to check it. Maybe they'll add "missing page here" pages.
are there other chapters than 26 or 27 and Chapter 48 that are missing pages?

EDIT: I checked (and forgot to add the edit). It just has a different order, since the official release is missing some extra content adn the scan group added the "missing" pages to the next chapter(s)?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is a fucking joke right??
How is that french fuck still alive??????
Every goon gets slices in an instant this guy gets hit a thousand times and he loses his shirt at most

How do they still not have any advance warning system or scouts
People in this universe just let enemy bombers fly into their capital no questions asked
Its so ridiculous

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Every goon gets slices in an instant this guy gets hit a thousand times and he loses his shirt at most

People in this universe just let enemy bombers fly into their capital no questions asked
Its so ridiculous
they do have both of those? I'm not sure where you're talking about, but nobody has flown bombers into anyone's capital.
as said in the manga, he's an incredibly skilled mage. a normal mage is roughly comparable to an attack helicopter. but the place where that comparison starts breaking down is where attack helicopters are machines, mages are individuals who can have varying skill levels. high powered mages, either because of skill or power, outclass any single example we can point to.
tanya and her crew already have surpassed the point where fighters outclass them(helicopters), least ww2(interwar actually I'm guessing- that's sorta where the tech level is) ones.
not an ideal comparison, since obviously this isn't ww2, but remember the whole thing with the london raids? that's a literal case of flying bombers into the capital, england even had radar at that time. they still couldn't stop the raids. it's not always easy to do whatever. honestly, to my untrained eye, this is one of the more realistic war manga out there

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Like magic and shit XD
Brother they quite literally flew their mages above the enemy encampments and cities in normal ass planes and nobody noticed
My eyes work better than their supposed radar magic

Its so ridiculous
From my understanding, it's the difference in Magic Power or Mana Pool. That Cockroach has a very High Magic Power/Mana Pool than the rest of the faceless Aces. Meaning, he can devote all his Magic Power/Mana Pool into Defence Magic. So the only way to kill him is to keep attacking him until he runs out of juice.

But I understand you. It's F*cking BS with how he just won't die or even lose a body part from his encounters with Tanya and her Battalion. He's more of a Mary Sue than Mary Sue herself.

Users who are viewing this thread