Youkai Gakkou no Sensei Hajimemashita! - Ch. 100 - Hyakki Yakou of Hyakki Academy Island (Part 1)

Contributor
Hey, I support our pathetic boy as much as the next person, but why are we letting him do anything of unnotable gravity? Of course this would happen! You give him the massive tasks for a small consequence and small tasks for massive consequences. It's been 100 chapters, guys!

Dex-chan lover
Most likely because the series has been serialized officially. You can find the other chapters on other sites.
I see, ill try looking it up thanks! is this just pure SoL school/classroom fun or later chapters have thrillers like action/drama?

Goddamnit, can't the author not pull the reckless and pathetic side of him?! Sorry, but it's reeeaally annoying to see him make a mistake over a simple task ☠️☠️
Sure the genre is comedic, so ofc the author has to pull a fun or silly side of him, but this is too much.
I love Haruaki, but can't the author make a cool side scene of him, just once, and not doing any mistake like this 😭😭🥲

And i'm sure the way he tripped gonna be an 'opener' to a new arc, the heaven arc

Fed-Kun's army
ASGFHJKDSGHJHJK Haruaki...... Our clumsy loser LMAOOOOO He's so cute ahahahaha >:)
Also, CHAPTER 100!!!!!!! ayyyyyyyyyyy

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I see, ill try looking it up thanks! is this just pure SoL school/classroom fun or later chapters have thrillers like action/drama?
Little bit of A, little bit of B. It has short arcs of intense action/drama, but a majority of the story is little slice of life installments of the class. I personally reccomend just buying the manga off of amazon/yen press because I return to them fondly

Users who are viewing this thread