Youkai Gakkou no Sensei Hajimemashita! - Ch. 111 - Meiji Romance (Part 10)

Contributor
I hope he managed to find a black haired megane to elope with in the future then. It seems like Tanaka Mai's type too so she can make a good man for him

Gonna ignore how his dad is being stabbed right now, he'll probably be fine. The good doctor is right there! With a knife and everything so he'll be ready to perform surgery!

I didn't see that coming, but in hindsight I probably should lol. Hatanaka's himbo energy be workin wonders with these oni youkai, romance or otherwise. Good for him lol.

Now, here's to hoping for HaruMiki to get canonized 🤞🤞 (or at least to get more side content from Tanaka-sensei twt).

Last but not least, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION! You literally hard-carrying youhaji eng fandom. Hopefully the anime would bring more intl attention to the manga. Cheers!

Fed-Kun's army
Princii--- ok I should stop screaming for him whenever he appear :whistle:

But dem dat gay oni is unexpected, I thought its just similar different lifespan forbidden love. Kinda funny considering some youkai can shapeshift. He should just find those genderfluid youkai so it won't be forbidden anymore lol

Users who are viewing this thread