Youkai Gurentai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she got hit, like, don't get me wrong... I understand what she feels but she needed to fail, operations like this one need to be perfect when there's innocent at risk, so going solo is suicide.

"We're all gunning for your innards"
They better explain this, didn't they just said that only onis eat innards? are they all really her enemies or not? .-.)

I Need more focus on electric girl!

Dex-chan lover
so is it like of of those relationships where it's like we're the ones who will kill/eat you, so we'll protect you, so don't you dare die to someone else?

So she's a yokai, but she doesn't want to be 1) called a yokai, and 2) lumped in with those yokai who killed her mother.
But why does she call herself a human?

also, the yokai on page 26 scarred me. Did you see how long his nose hairs were?

Thx for chapter

Dex-chan lover
Ok then. It's slowly getting my attention but I still require a bit more context before I can invest more on this manga.

Double-page supporter
I hope we get to see some (actually) innocent youkai too; surely there are some who do wish for peaceful coexistence

Dex-chan lover
Supernatural Special Forces...

Where have I heard this before...

Fed-Kun's army
the mc is half youkai, i guess her father will be a inari and as such stories goes, the leader of the youkai resistances and maybe even the one that summoned that castle.

Underground sewer and molotov cocktails.... If only they're using MG42 guns, it will be Jin Roh.

Dex-chan lover
Who didn't see that development coming from a billion miles away ... squad is fractured because one doesn't fit with the others, goes solo, needs to be rescued, now their relationship is more like comrades that rib each other. Would have been OK to do over a few chapters but like this it feels like a throwaway token trope (t³) you might as well have skipped over.

Users who are viewing this thread