Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga - Vol. 13 Ch. 130 - The Fourth Member...

Dex-chan lover
16 more to go... at this point, the wide gap has me forgetting the story for side chara most of the time... even the main cast sometimes elude my memory...

Power Uploader
@monsieurquack

At this point I think it might be 60% or more of those that follow the series. They’ll wait for that [end] tag to show up... lol.

All I can do is plug away at it.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if I should just re-read this series when it's complete. I follow a lot of manga but it's been hard following this one near the end (probably because of the long gap between updates).

Supporter
@GodricKharg Please don't think that we don't appreciate it, we really do! When the END does come, I'm going back to the start to get the whole story at once. :D

Power Uploader
@monsieurquack

This series... it’s frustrating for me... the team in place was doing a great job but timing well... sucked. Now I’m working with the typesetter... better paced now I think.

I’m starting on c138 tonight, the rest are waiting on redraws mostly and Bigk40’s adjustments on the typeset.

We won’t even discuss the difference between the Korean magazine raws and the Japanese volume raws... extra pages, rearranged pages... etc etc. (Finding a jp->en translator for only a couple pages isn’t as hard... but it’s a pain at the same time!

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka drug these side character battles out way too much and it killed the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@GodricKharg
As frustrating as the situation with the series might be, your work is much appreciated. Thnk you. This was one of my favorite series back in the day, in the times of Batoto, so I'll be here for each update. Until the end.

With some luck, now that another team of G-Cup side bosses are down, we might go back to the main cast.

Power Uploader
@misticsan

Yup. Tho some of those old favourites sometimes loose steam due to release schedule. I can remember being one of the first to read... maken-ki when they’d be released... after forever of no releases, nearly not interested...

Oh well, that was pre-scanlation.(for me)

Users who are viewing this thread