Youki ni Naritai Shigure-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Nice, we get the ending because no one continued it. Y'all think it got axed?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I do not see the point in translating the last chapter of a manga and not the rest.
On the other hand, open reading said last chapter, I am left with the distinct feeling that the journey here isn't worth it.
So, thanks for preventing us from wasting our time, I guess.

Nice, we get the ending because no one continued it. Y'all think it got axed?

Thanks for the TL
The ending feels just inconclusive enough that I think it probably did. Especially when this formula would allow for this manga to go on for 200+ chapters (if the manga was better than it is, of course). It probably just didn't perform well enough to keep going, especially since this romance manga doesn't end with the two actually getting together or anything.
(I'm trying to be fair here, but you can probably tell I don't like these kind of endings at all. It feels like my time has been wasted when romance manga don't end on a satisfying point of said romance, especially when the rest of the manga isn't strong enough to carry such a lackluster ending.)

Dex-chan lover
Eh, this was supposed to be a romance manga? Unless they got together and then decided to stay friends, in one of the untranslated chapters, there is basically zero romance in it.

Thanks @DeuceOfClubs for saving me time on reading those chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread