Youkoso Isekai e, dewa Shinde Kudasai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

shouldn't pg34 be something like "kya kya! aren't you glad philia-tan" "if you didn't have [that power], then the human of tillunog might just suffer the same fate" cmiiw

the story is rly getting bonkers on the latest from those talking about em
poor mc, will he stay powerless and getting whopped everyday or will he get a power up
since [that power] is being hidden, there might be hope of this mango making a reverse uno move, else it'll remain a manga to read with one hand

Dex-chan lover
I normally like horny Isekai but jumping into this with no context, it seems like everyone, even the girls, are gonna get killed off one by one? Can't say I'm into guro.

Dex-chan lover
I think this kind is more in line with what could really happen if anyone from this world gets summoned to another world "become that "god" (or country) plaything and die"

Dex-chan lover
This is like if Records of Ragnarok had H-scenes between fights/slaughters.

Dex-chan lover
i guess the orcs just captured her to lure them into a more "entertaining" place for other to watch.
Otherwise, no way they would bother to just kidnapped her and leave the 2 guys alone when so far, we have seen them easy beat the student and just bang the girl right here and there.

Double-page supporter
So, apparently all the girls are still alive?
Looking at the page with the named cast, looks like the current group has eight members. Missing girls are:
  • Yuria (MIA, with Kyouji?)
  • Airi (With orcs?)
  • Touko (Orced)
  • Mio (Orced)
  • Sayaka (Tentacled)
  • Koto (Tentacled)
Can't really identify the girls in page 31. Last one could be Touko. If they're going to add more students, this'll be really hard to follow.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I think I get it

this world is basically like Asanagi's Succubus doujin, except not set to a Dead End.

Dex-chan lover
There is notting story in this project, the point sale of this project are nude character and sex scene. I think ero doujin is better than this shit

Fed-Kun's army
Stories like these are just Rape fetish because there's no other way to explain it, Mc and every other side is too powerless and the villains have all the power in the world like who would enjoy this other than weirdos and obviously the villains in the story

So, apparently all the girls are still alive?
Looking at the page with the named cast, looks like the current group has eight members. Missing girls are:
  • Yuria (MIA, with Kyouji?)
  • Airi (With orcs?)
  • Touko (Orced)
  • Mio (Orced)
  • Sayaka (Tentacled)
  • Koto (Tentacled)
Can't really identify the girls in page 31. Last one could be Touko. If they're going to add more students, this'll be really hard to follow.
The other 2 girls were just the extra students that got captured and orc'd. I believe they said there were around 100 students, many of them were random girls since the beginning

Double-page supporter
Strong contender for the worst thing to read this year

Users who are viewing this thread