Your God Sent You - PROMO

The art is so good. Hope this'll get a serialization with the same artist. It'll be exorbitant, ik, but still. So pretty.

And that depiction of his hand? God, it hits me emotionally. Brilliant. I think I'll remember this scene for a long time

@sakenomei Not past chapter 9 at the moment. I used Google translate for the rest after getting the raws on kakaopage. Honestly, it's not as great as someone who understands the language but I get the gist of it.
It's hard to get permission as the access is not available in the US. I can't remember how I did it though; I want to say I changed my VPN. When I figure it out I'll post it.

THE ART IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING ALTHOUGH THE PLOT HAS ME HOOKED THE ART HNGGGG too bad it's only a promo :<<

God, the art for this is so pretty. I really hopes this becomes a manhwa, theres so much potential for angst and i love it 🥺🥺

UGH the story so far intrigues me, as well as the art! i hope this will be turned into a manhwa ;-----;

Art is beauuutiful and the story is interestingggg, looking forward to the upcoming chapters 😚

Hey guys! are you picking up the series? The promo was cool. Can't wait to read more :). Thanks for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread