Your God Sent You

This looks really interesting, the artwork is really captivating. Thank you for the translation, I hope it gets a manwha but I’ll read the novel!

The novel is 100% worth it. I would explain it but, I don't think I would be able to give it justice.
Edit: I'm wheezing, the MC is so subtly sassy it's haliarious and you can tell how much she cares for her husband

ngl this promotional oneshot made me read the novel (which i don't often do) but it was so worth it. i love the novel, i love agnes and laszlo. i wish this will be serialized someday.

I got interested and is currently mtling the novel. I've never want to read something as much as this in a while. I love the FL and they're so cute together I swear. 😭😭

@Lazytosleep I don't think so.... Sadly, I cannot confirm this because it's still ongoing where I read it. But so far, so good! The development of both characters as well is something to look out for. It's not too serious, although the drama is there. Let's read it together once this gets serialized! <3

😍😍😍the ML is eye candy 😍😍😍 People you must read this, the art is amazing

PLEASE LET THIS CONTINUE I BEG YOU 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I WANNA READ IT SO BAD

Code:
welp, that was a quickest emotional rollercoaster I've been on. I had a feeling the artist was the same for another promo called "The Kind Older Sister Is No More" . If this gets picked up, I hope it's not another bait and switch 😭 I love HABAN's art style and hope they can continue drawing for the title.

Thanks for translating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread