Your Highness, Don't Leave! I Will Lose Weight for You! - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
it's ok guys, he had a hard childhood so it's totally ok that he's been nothing but an abusive murderous piece of shit since he was introduced.

Group Leader
Is it dream of the past or a wretched nightmare? I guess, it is mixed...

What?! He's been waiting for her?! Is he the same as she or he's some kind of demon or what? Han Fei's pain. )":
And c'mon, his memories, let me cry ))))))))))))))))))": stupid and disgusting Emperor, and the Empress, and everyone in the Palace. )":

Looooool, agree, the Prince has been pretty annoying tbh, but I don't think the point of seeing his past is to forgive him, is more to understand him. What he's done can't be changed, but his future actions can be different. Obviously it'll be helpful for Han Fei so that way she'll be able to figure it out a way to get close to him.

Tnks for the chapter guys, the new cover is so pretty. Han Fe's slim body seems almost identical to her original body, just the fashion and hairstyle are different, idk.

In her last moments, she remembers Tao Bao, this world has really messed her up hahahaha

With all stories like this, of course it makes sense that a child brought up by schemey murderous people entitled to power is gonna turn out schemey and murderous and entitled to what little power he has. HOWEVER, this is just "ok I guess I get it", an understanding of his past, his present self, and maybe how to change him at his core. He still needs to be beat up by the heroine a few times to pay back his behavior in the present, but then we can accept rectifying his past, walk down that future

@AiriAi that is what I think so, too. He got to survive thanks to be on guard all the time and by no trusting a single soul. This is a new start for the two of them. It would be a way for her to understand his attitude, at least until he gets to know her and have some trust on her like he does on the old servant and his guard.

What I want to know is the part he said he was waiting for her. Did he made a ritual asking for someone helps? and coincidently the the girl died and a new dead soul was able to enter that body to help him as part of the ritual. "Send me someone to save" sort of ritual?

Users who are viewing this thread