Your Highness, Don't Leave! I Will Lose Weight for You!

I do not like her personality, I hate the "system" points thing, I didn't laugh once and I quickly forgot the "plot". The ONLY thing I liked was learning about the prince's backstory, yes that was sad but stay tuned for more funny antics! No thanks

I like how some people are complaining that she's not pretty or wanting to know when she'll get thin.
Yet, she's already really pretty to me and I don't want her to get skinny. Why in the world does she have to get skinny in order for him to fall in love with her? That's why I'm glad that he's falling for her even though she's still fat. Because he's not falling for her looks, he's falling for the person he's getting to know and I love that. THe fat jokes are idiotic, but they do have some normal jokes and I'm enjoying them. I agree that this manhua is trashy, especially since they're relying on jokes about her weight. Since apparently everyone has to be skinny to be pretty in some peoples eyes. But, even so, I am enjoying this manhua and will keep reading it.

Glad china doesn't give a damn about those antifatshaming snowflakes.

Yeah the manhua is kinda trash but try writing the same thing in the west and you will get your life destroyed by sjw

And yes if you're fat and want to be beautiful, you need to get fit. Fat isn't beautiful and fat is unhealthy.

@Nurarihyon

Dude fatshaming isn't cool and has been proven to be counterproductive. Yes, staying fit is important but each human is different so a weight that is good for you might be different for someone else. Also there is the fact the different body types exist. Especially among women (as in it's more noticible). Not everyone can have a tiny waist. It's simple biology.

I'm not saying people shouldn't exercise and manage their weight. I'm saying that bullying people who are overweight is wrong and often leads to eating disorders. Yes, you can be overweight and have eating disorders. Let people learn how to love themselves before jumping in and calling them ugly and gross. Most people struggling with their weight usually have mental illnesses like depression, childhood trauma, anxiety and much more.

Down with fatshaming. Because it literally helps no one.

@Nurarihyon Who hurt you? Why do you care if someone is fat or not? Why should they have to conform to your standards of beauty? After all, there are whole communities out there that love fat people, and think they're beautiful.

This manhua is all right. I am enjoying watching her struggle against the weight she didn't want, that was forced on her by drugs. If she wanted to be fat, it would be a completely different story.

Supporter
The official translation sucks. The sentences are choppy and at times very hard to understand. I can't believe I'm saying this but the only reason I can make head or tail of the official translation because I can kinda guess the Chinese tone (too many Chinese drama lel). Anyway, I'm glad I "bought" the chapters using free coins otherwise I would bite my own tongue for wasting money on that kind of translation quality.

Users who are viewing this thread