Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

thats almost 100% the prince im p sure

anw these r spoilers from d forum.

tw: rape

tl;dr: prince’s mom was a spy for another kingdom. emperor of this kingdom finds out and rapes mom. prince has the blonde girl as his attendant. apparently blonde is actually also a spy and was raised by the mom to kill the prince (mom was in love??/devoted to emperor of other kingdom).

mc is child of emperor of other kingdom. family died og timeline for treason bc they planned a coup. mc had no idea and only found out in this timeline. she does become the attendant of the emperor and he’s p cruel to her in their childhood. apparently he makes up for it enough to the point that they fall in love ig.

fun fact: when mc found out she was child of emperor dude she tried to kill herself so her family wouldnt have like a figurehead (her) for the coup and so she wouldnt experience 1st timeline end all over again. ml saves her and when she wakes up and sees him injured he says something along the lines of “i dont care if your existence threatens my throne i just want u.”

2 billion% chance that's the prince

Gonna be sad if mc ends up falling for the prince as he was seriously a fucking monster

Oh heck no. Please don't make him a pitiful character like Ruve😂😂 people are going to HATE this manhwa if she falls in love with the asshole who killed her family. He needs a proper redemption or give her an ending that ain't HIM

Y'all she's gonna end up with the prince and you know it, so all y'all that's complaining just give up.

As long as the prince turns around & has a food enough of a sad background story, I'll be okay if they get together lol

Thanks for the double update!! ♡

I bet it was stall owners dumpling he left for himself to eat, poor guy will be hungry this evening.

Fed-Kun's army
so this idiotic prince has been a freaking selfish arrogant dumbass since he was a child....ok since he's on the street alone better kill him

Imagine being left with no home, no family and accused of treason at the age of 18 over a dumpling fight from 6 years ago. That's real pettiness

Users who are viewing this thread