Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

@meijune but i honestly like it she's a bit more proactive (at least in her thoughts i guess). That's a nice change i think

Group Leader
She looks so cute but I like how she can lie with a straight face, feign ignorance to save herself AND has some dark thoughts (I mean, who wouldn’t if the person in front of you murdered your family for fun?)

She’s a refreshing MC, not the typical innocent MC nor the straight up villainous MC either

This MC might be one of my favourites. Does exactly what she needs to do without being unrealistically smart/cunning and doesn’t make excuses for the ML’s bad deeds.

It's REALLY rare for MCs like this to exist unless they are a real villainess-type of character. Her trauma is real to the point that she's literally considering murdering a kid that is forced to crossdress. This is rather refreshing, honestly.

we all also need to remember that the prince is still innocent from what his possible future self did, something could've happened in between now and the possible future etc

Fed-Kun's army
screw the family....your 2nd chance should be used to burn the empire to the ground! because screw them all lol

become friendly with the prince
then bring him down to his knees in the end
perfect reverse execution.

Users who are viewing this thread