Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Thanks for the chapter, this is so interesting!

I definitely love that she ran to the people she loved and wanted to connect with them as much as possible.

I checked the raws for this and my heart bleeds for our cute little FL 😭 She sufferered sooo much before returning...

i dont see how sucking up to the emperor will save you if he executed your whole family for some petty reason

How can you carry a 12 years old kid in the arms like that??????? Is she really that thin/small or even malnourished or underweight ??? How strong is the lady like bruhhh

@Cress
That's not that surprising. Not all 12 year olds are heavy, it is even easier if you only carry them for a few seconds.

Oh, it's "I hate the psychopathy that killed me so I will survive this time! Ops, we actually ended up falling in love" storyline 😂
Okay, jokes and tropes aside (and I do enjoy this kind of trope, depending in how it's used), it's okay. Nothing is particularly marking, so lets see were this goes~

This was amazing thank you!!! I’ll check the website if there’s a chapter 3 there 🥰❤️

@Cress i think we should not take every drawing panel so literally, some actions are just an exageration to mark the type of conection they have.

Translation seems to be good this time. At least the sentences all make sense and flow logically from one page to another.

The story itself is decent. At least she wasn't married to/engaged to the crazy emperor last time so it's not like he personally betrayed her. For all she knows, her dad really was involved in treason.

Double-page supporter
@Mizumachi The average weight of a 12 year old girl is around 90 lbs or ~41 kilos. Though the range is 68-135lbs (~31-61kilos).

Thank you for translate this 😭 I'm soo curious about this manhwa and the raw already far, I can't understand Korean language. I hope for more updates here

Gotta be honest, the Notice ads on the top of the chapters are a pain to read.

Please for dear god make the border on the text significantly darker. Text doesn't need to be black bordered, the color-match is nice aesthetically, but in a light room the text border isn't dark enough and ends up causing some eye strain to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread