Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I really, really like her. She still got that deep hatred inside of her. The last panel shocked me, but it’s most likely an imagination (again?)
That son of bit—

Also thanks for translation!

Group Leader
I love this heroine, unlike other heroines who forgive the person who wronged them in a heartbeat, her hatred still remains and her murderous intent is still there. I find it realistic and it’s something that other heroines lack; conviction

I agree, I love this heroine, the hatred inside of her feels very real. Its very refreshing after all the goody two shoed or ‘well I reincarnated into somebody elses body so I dont really bear a grudge meh’ characters.

If in the next chapter the last panel is just her throughts i'm yeeting myself from the window

Dex-chan lover
That Tiger Balm (or Balsem Macan) ad is so strong, it reach the fantasy world 🤣

I know she's older, but her expressions with the face of a child are lowkey chilling

thank you for the update!

i like that she actually hates the dude, and that she is fighting hard in seeing him as redeeming or pitiful, her character feels realistic in that sense,,,

good for the MC to keep that vengeance in her, rather than completely forgetting the fact that he had obliterated her entire family at one point.
i sincerely hope they dont fall in love lol

Users who are viewing this thread