Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

TIGER BALM HAHAHA
also damn. Our mc really holds a grudge. Good for her.

Fed-Kun's army
I do think that she will fall in love, but I am thankful that she isn't just letting go of the hatred that she held for him. I think for her to finally let go of her traumatic future past, she will need to understand the larger story that she didn't realize she got caught up in.

What I like about this story as compared to others with similar storylines is that she actually comes to realize that humanizing the person who killed her previously can lessen her hate. This isn't in all cases, but she understands that something happened to trigger his normal child self to become the monster he was when he killed her. I would like it if the author explores her internal conflicts as the story progresses.

Thank you for the double updates.

I kind of love her yandere moments. The cutesy art style and then suddenly CRAZY EYES.

@omegaxis1 i agree,unlike other stories that are similar to this plot the mc in this one doesn't give up on her hatred that fast and suddenly develop strong romantic feelings,i believe this one will actually have reasonable reasons to lessen her hatred for him and so finally fall inlove.

@lovecraftianwitch fr lmao i remembered her while reading since the plot is kinda similar,she gave up on her hatred for him just a few chapter after the backstory, what happened to her was even worse than the mc here,but a few chapters later,huh???where is your revenge??

Fed-Kun's army
@Mihori
We're already seeing signs of small bits of sympathy. Even though her hatred still outweighs it, she is starting to realize that the prince has got his own issues with trust and she's starting to see how abused he is. Frankly, knowing that the prince has to hide his own gender already speaks a lot.

I really enjoyed this, the internal conflict giving us some insight on how she has to see the person who killed her family being humanised and coming to terms with the fact that he isn’t the same as the person then and was made to be like that is fantastic, thank god we aren’t getting the falling in love with my killer without any resolution on that end.

ALSO TIGER BALM LMAOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread