Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Seriously there isn't a single positive thing about this dude so far, they better kill him cause would be almost comical to try and turn him into a tragic figure.

Dex-chan lover
We never seen him before, but I already hate his guts.

Fed-Kun's army
@thefabulouspotato That's how these always go... The ML is always a psycho in the MCs first life, then in her second life the MCs always "peek" the interest of the psycho male leads in their youth and that leads to that "romance route"

this nigga better not be the male lead he's disgusting killing someone with a hunting gun😠😠 if he becomes the male lead it's gonna be the abandoned empress all over again😤 hope there's a better guy and the emperor loses the throne to the other prince

Y'all please remember this is a narrative from the onlookers perspective. If these comic tropes go as they normally do, the emperor is probs stuck in some form of conspiracy (and/or is being manipulated). If he's ML chances are he`s ruthless but not psycho.

Then again I could be wrong and he is crazy. But the narrative doesn't give me this vibe. It's all shown through the memories of a girl that wasn't interested and only remembers bits from second parties and never was anywhere in the social circles or near any of the key events talked about in her memories, so it's really lain on thick that she knows very little. I'm taking that's done on purpose, so there's probably alot going on that we'll find out later.

Did her father teach her to respect the peasants, or did he teach her that they are useless livestock?
Is she going to try and use the families of her friends to make the emperor fond of her family, or is she going to insult them like she did in this chapter?

The story is being pretty inconsistent.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I do not see a damn good thing about this.

He better not be the male lead and if he is, she better not fall in love with the dumbest reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast
That does not mean she has to fall in love.

It would not at all be realistic to fall for someone with the capability for these things, even if he"Changed.

i dunno what i feel about the emperor being the Ml after what he did to the empress. well there is probably a chance he's under a curse or that kinda shit but it kinda put me off, i hope this manhwa takes another route.

Users who are viewing this thread