Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
There's probably some kind of misunderstandings regarding the empress but it's still true that he killed the innocent MC. I'm really really hoping he is not the ML.

Group Leader
Thinking it might be the case that the prince is a puppet being controlled/threatened by other forces and they’re the ones that his the empress and the MC

I think the villain here is a good one that even the emperor was swayed by its tricks like the two misunderstanding I suppose? Tori and our fl.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Bbyan
I don't think having a reputation for treating her people well, but still wanting to treat herself a bit well is worthy of execution by any standards of the law.

There are reasonings for executing an entire Royal family after a coup, but not really for this case.

hes the ML, according to the novel. so dont expect it to change.

So... judging from all these past memories of events, the ML appears to be a violent psycho. Hurray. What joy for the FL...

Thank you for the chapter.

First of all, Thank you so much, Mystical Merries Scan!!! Thank you for picking this manhwa 🥰🥰🥰 Your translations are so good and fine to read 💖💖💖 thank you so much for sharing this to us 💖💖💖 Thank you for your hardwork. uwuwuwuwuw.

Ooooh. So that Fassbender lady is not the emperor, princess? But she's the empress for one day?? Omg, I thought he was the emperor who's lady-in-disguise because of the green eyes. amsjsjsjsjsj

Wait a moment... This FL reminds me of the FL in Spiral: Bonds of Reasoning.

Thanks for the scanlation

Wow, what the heck was going on behind the scenes? why did that shitty emperor kill so many people seemingly at random?

@jent318 he probably got a twisted personality due to his mom. I mean isn't that always the case?

Lunatic parent/s force their children to crossdress which then leads to said children becoming mental murderers

Users who are viewing this thread