Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

@Khulmach
I don't think he burned their house down. As for the family, the whole family was involved which is why they were all killed. By family I mean all of her close family, the whole 7 generations of family being killed off is just lazy writing.

As for him killing the fl, from what I read she asked him to kill her. I'm not excusing it, but he and her didn't know each other and I see it as his last favour towards her.

As for the falling in love part, from what I've read she's going to treat him like a monster and be disgusted when she sees humanity in him or when she starts to feel for him or understand him, so it'll be a slow burn with her slowly starting to understand him.

I think it's worth giving them a shot and seeing how things work out.
Especially when she finds out about her family and stuff, if the author does it right, that might be what brings them closer.

@Khulmach
That is all we can do. Watch and see, if the author does a good job, that's a props to them. However if it's done poorly, then not even I can defend it.

ok ok so if he's gonna be the ML (w/c he obvs is with so much back story building) i KNOW there's gonna be a Grand Noble Reason™ how everything was a misunderstanding or how it wasn't his fault etc etc

but right this very moment bro
he hasn't even been officially introduced yet in the 2nd timeline & i'm ready to throw hands

Users who are viewing this thread