Your Scent is a Little Sweet - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - A Temporary Mark

Dex-chan lover
New levels of uhaul. The progress bar jumped from like 10% to 90% in a few chapters.

It’s cute how she tries to play it off with “logical” requests when she’s clearly first time in love and will be wrecked if this doesn’t work out.

I’m glad they explained this was a temporary thing, by biologically she’s only been able to stand one omega.

If I didn’t know better I’d assume they met as kids and she exclusively imprinted somehow and forgot, but I guess her entire issue was her parents bad example and self loathing? Feels like there needs to be more too it.

Dex-chan lover
New levels of uhaul. The progress bar jumped from like 10% to 90% in a few chapters.

It’s cute how she tries to play it off with “logical” requests when she’s clearly first time in love and will be wrecked if this doesn’t work out.

I’m glad they explained this was a temporary thing, by biologically she’s only been able to stand one omega.

If I didn’t know better I’d assume they met as kids and she exclusively imprinted somehow and forgot, but I guess her entire issue was her parents bad example and self loathing? Feels like there needs to be more too it.
this bizarro world were they “mate” like that worst that animal mating, so it HAS to have some SERIOUS downsides to it :3

So if an alpha has marked one omega, they'll be bound and only be aroused by that omega only?
Does it works like that vice versa?

Dex-chan lover
So if an alpha has marked one omega, they'll be bound and only be aroused by that omega only?
Does it works like that vice versa?
With these omegaverse stories you have to wait for the story to tell you what rules it will follow (like vampire stories). In some stories it is a pair bonding situation after they pass a certain threshold. It seems odd the MC is repulsed by all omega but this one as far as we've been shown, but the reasons aren't clear yet.

Users who are viewing this thread