Your Scent is a Little Sweet - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - She Wants to Kiss Me Again

Dex-chan lover
Zhu Ci is an alpha right? Did at any moment we get implications this is one or those Omegaverse were alpha women have penis?
I know her making that penis doesn't mean anything, but I couldn't help but now wonder about it.

If they do have a penis, is Zhu Ci not just being a cute pervert, but also promoting herself? Being like "be my girlfriend and you get all this for yourself" to Wang Que? Probably not, but I can't help but wonder :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
Zhu Ci is an alpha right? Did at any moment we get implications this is one or those Omegaverse were alpha women have penis?
I know her making that penis doesn't mean anything, but I couldn't help but now wonder about it.

If they do have a penis, is Zhu Ci not just being a cute pervert, but also promoting herself? Being like "be my girlfriend and you get all this for yourself" to Wang Que? Probably not, but I can't help but wonder :finnawoke:
we don't know yet for this one but here i would argue drawing a penis is kinda universal across cultures and it's not a women only world

Dex-chan lover
we don't know yet for this one but here i would argue drawing a penis is kinda universal across cultures and it's not a women only world
Oh I agree, it's probably her just being a cute pervert really, it just made me wonder since I didn't remember the story ever making clear which type of Omegaverse it was, I suspect they don't have a penis at least.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I agree, it's probably her just being a cute pervert really, it just made me wonder since I didn't remember the story ever making clear which type of Omegaverse it was, I suspect they don't have a penis at least.
yeah it's not clear but the reason why i think here it's just her being funny is, if the author "revealed" it this way, it would be lame af

Dex-chan lover
yeah it's not clear but the reason why i think here it's just her being funny is, if the author "revealed" it this way, it would be lame af
Oh no, rather than the author revealing it here it's just me putting way too much thought into it, cause I'm a bored degenerate :dogkek:

Also, thinking about it, I don't think that will ever be an actual plot point, directly or indirectly, sure the two mc slept together, but unlike a lot of series that wasn't used for cheap fanservice, so it's more likely that we'll never know about their plumbing at all, like, sure the characters are clearly horny, but besides that the story has been rather chaste and pure, so not like those details really matter, at the end of the day this is another cute and funny yuri with extra steps.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, rather than the author revealing it here it's just me putting way too much thought into it, cause I'm a bored degenerate :dogkek:

Also, thinking about it, I don't think that will ever be an actual plot point, directly or indirectly, sure the two mc slept together, but unlike a lot of series that wasn't used for cheap fanservice, so it's more likely that we'll never know about their plumbing at all, like, sure the characters are clearly horny, but besides that the story has been rather chaste and pure, so not like those details really matter, at the end of the day this is another cute and funny yuri with extra steps.
yeah it's easy to overthink things sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread